The EPIC Leadership workshop will help you grow and engage with yourself and your team!
Investigate how your unique personality and life story has strengthened you so you can better serve the needs of your team, customers/clients and the greater society. This process starts with you taking a deep look inside to clearly define your purpose, strengths and goals. You will then learn how to engage, inspire and connect with your clients, teammates and self. That is when the synchronicity starts to initiate transformation. Being an EPIC leader is a mash up of self-awareness, purpose driven work, empathy, compassion, collaboration, a growth mindset and ingenuity.
What you will learn each week:
Session 1: Engage with Yourself so you can Lead with Purpose
- Uncover your core values and primary motivations.
- Connect to your life story – find your strength and unique style
- What’s important to you? Why do you Do what you Do?
Session 2: Engagement through Empathy
- Learn about empathy and compassion. How it helps you forgive yourself and build a stronger network of relationships based on trust.
- Engagement starts with deep listening, stepping back from problem solving and slowing down. Together we will practice active listening techniques and see their effects.
Session 3: Lead while nurturing your whole life.
- How are you taking care of your entire self? We will look at your physical wellness, financial health, emotional wellness, community life, family life, your environment and more.
- What’s your intentional journey? Purpose, vision, mission, values
- Let’s work together to develop your resiliency.It is not just pulling up your bootstraps and moving forward. It’s acknowledging your vulnerability so you can face adversity.
Session 4: Develop Your Best Team
- Strong leaders are concerned that “we get it right” and foster psychological safety to get the best out of their teams. This comes from learning how to share information with others, foster a safe risk-taking environment, empower others to make decisions and develop people’s true potential.
- Even if you work by yourself, all the people you interact with are essentially your “team.”
Session 5: Growth Mindsets Inspire
- Being a leader is a work in progress and an endless process of growth. EPIC leaders believe that there is always room for improvement and never stop learning.
- Where do you need to grow? What is your growth plan? Do you have space in your workweek to learn? Who do you learn from? How do you best learn?
Session 6: Maintaining Your Style
- Together we will create a support plan that fully embraces and embodies you as a leader.
This workshop is an interactive series full of activities, discussions, tools and laughter. When you sign up you will receive a gift box with values cards, a journal, and a fillable canvas.
Sessions will be held on Zoom to accommodate those living nationally.
Past attendees said:
“I definitely will be implementing this and a lot of other things I’ve learned.”
“Your coursework has proved very helpful for me. I know who I am, what I have to offer, a framework for organizing myself and my priorities, and the ability to lead others in a healthy, positive way.”